Niinns Ventures Are inviting You and your family friends to Ghana For Two Weeks

GHANA TOUR (for 10 people) Duration: 8 days, 7 nights Location: West Africa Ghana Tours Total cost per head: Single (400)/Double (750) (Amount in pounds)

DETAILS OF ITINERARY DAY 1: 2019 • Niinns Ventures Tours www.africacruisetravels.com Pickup from airport to hotel in Osu in the evening • Briefing of itinerary OR • Pickup from airport to hotel in Osu in the morning/afternoon.

• Briefing of itinerary • Rest or visit some art shop/art village in Accra

DAY 2:-

Leave Accra for Western Region • Check in Axim Beach Resort • Visit Nzulenzu • Visit Lou Moon • Have lunch at Lou Moon • Visit Dr. Kwame Nkrumah’s hometown and grave • Have dinner at Axim Beach resort

DAY 3:-

 Checkout of Axim Beach Resort • Visit the Bobo Ayisi Island • Visit the Axim Fort • Have lunch • Proceed to Busua Beach • Check in at Busua Beach Resort

DAY 4:-

Breakfast at Busua Beach Resort • Check out of resort • Proceed to Cape Coast • Visit Cape Coast • Have lunch at Hans Cottage • Visit Kakum National Park • Visit Elmina Castle • Head to Accra

DAY 5:-

 Breakfast at Hotel, Osu • Visit Presidential Museum, Flagstaff House, Independence Square and National theatre • Have lunch at Buka Restaurant, Osu • Visit Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum • Visit the Arts Centre • Check in at hotel

DAY 6:-

Breakfast at Hotel, Osu • Visit Makola Market • Visit Jamestown • Have a traditional dance and drumming class(learning adowa or kete ) or a cooking class(fufu and light soup or Ghana jollof) • Nightlife in Osu

DAY 7:-

 Breakfast at Hotel, Osu • Visit Aburi Botanical Garden • Hiking and Biking at Aburi • Have lunch at Peduase Valley Resort • Visit Legon Botanical Garden(canopy walk, obstacle games)

The Last DAY 8 • Leave Ghana • Drop off at Airport

***Please note: This cost does not include cost of Accommodation and food in hotel in Accra Prices are subject to change after 21days due to market forces!! 70% upfront payment via account coordinate to be presented and the remaining 30% in cash In – country! Certain costs such as spot purchases along the road shall be borne by our guests. Please note that these that figures are less taxes & inflationary rates…. Phone+233243132337 Email: accraoffice@gmail.com www.niinnsventures.com www.africacruisetravels.com

Tour Ghana With Niinns Ventures Hash Tag #AfricaCruiseTravels Twitter.com/niinnsventures

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *